Sad? That usually happens. It’s normal. Sometimes it’s easy to choose being sad than to brighten up, right? But whenever we feel sad, it’s like worrying. It will get us nowhere.
I do feel sadness a lot of times but I’m not a sad person. I’d like to believe that sadness is just a feeling. And as a feeling, I can control it. So when I feel sad, I open my itunes and listen to these feel good songs that can drive my sadness away in an instant.
1. Keep On Moving by Five
Just keep on moving.. keep on moving.. keep on moving
2. Almost There (from Disney’s Princess and the Frog) by Anika Noni Rose
Trials and tribulations I had my share.. there ain’t nothing gonna stop me now coz’ I’m almost there.
3. Don’t Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double.. Don’t worry, be happy..
4. Thank You for the Music by Abba
What a joy, what a life, what a chance!
5. Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
Don’t stop believin’..
6. I Make my Own Sunshine by Alyssa Bonagura
It don’t matter if it’s raining, nothing can phase me, I make my own sunshine
7. Pary in the USA by Miley Cyrus
Got my hands up, they’re playin’ my song I know I’m gonna be okay..
8. Getting Over You by Anna Johnson
People in love never leave they get stuck..
9. Happiness from You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
For happines is anyone and anything at all..
10. King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
I hate to break it to you babe but I’m not drowning there’s no one here to save..
That’s my feel good playlist. Remember, you can control your emotions. Do not let your emotions control you.